As spring slowly enters Michigan (and leaves… and enters… and leaves…), Fun Services is looking forward to summer!
Summer is of course, one of our busiest seasons. Not only do our corporate picnics start, but school is also ending. This means Fun Fairs, Ice Cream Socials and Field Days. We love all those smiling kiddo faces!
However, sometimes it means that our kids are entering a whole new phase of their lives. As summer approaches, Graduation season is also coming.
Here are some great tips on planning your child’s open house with less stress!
- Plan a buffet – it’s easiest for people to come and leave without planning a specific “time” to eat. Great buffet options? Taco bar, deli bar, or a dessert bar!
- Get the best attendance by planning your event a week or two before or after graduation instead of graduation weekend.
- Keep the younger kids busy with games, coloring tables (white paper on a table with dollar store crayons will entertain young and old alike!), or a bounce house.
- Celebrate the grad! Everyone loves pictures – consider a slide show or scatter digital frames around instead of the old fashioned boards.
- Keep cool! Fun Services has sno kone machines, slushie machines (MENTION THIS BLOG AND GET A MIX FREE!), and chill tables available!
- Make sure you have room in case everyone arrives at once – tents, tables, and chairs are also available for rent here at Fun Services!
- Decorating can be simple and green – flowers can be cheap, and planted after the open house. Pot small plants and flowers in school colors, and place on tables for a easy and beautiful centerpiece.
As always, Fun Services is here to make your event easy and smooth, but June fills up fast! Call today to reserve your event!